TQ Cert Services Private Limited is a reputed Third Party Certification agency for Management Systems, Product and Personal. TQ Food Cert is certifying management systems and products in food Industries. It certifies Organic products, Ayurved Medicines etc.
The word Yoga is derived from Sanskrit Yuj - which means to unite or integrate. The Hon'ble Prime Minister has desired to spread India's traditional knowledge worldwide with credible systems which shall provide India the leadership in assuring quality of Yoga practices across the world.
The Ministry of AYUSH in pursuance of the above and in the wake of declaration of International Day of Yoga recognizes there is a huge demand for Yoga experts at national and international level. The Ministry of AYUSH identified QCI to develop a Voluntary Scheme for Evaluation and Certification of Yoga Professionals
About the course
1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Volunteer (YV)
2. Requirement/ Eligibility: Open for all. there is no eligibility criteria
3. Brief Role Description: For promotion of well being of oneself and society at large; assist in conducting group classes for Yoga Volunteer, Yoga classes in the park, Yoga related IDY programs. Can be part of Fit India Movement. Can conduct Yoga Break protocol in work places.
4. Age: No age limit
5. Duration of course: Equivalent to not less the 36 hours.
6. Certification of Yoga Volunteer: The candidate who has 80% attendance in the class shall be eligible for certification. Certificate to the candidate shall be issued after getting the report from the institution about the attendance of the candidate and the program conducted.